The Ukulele Entertainer
The Ukulele Entertainer – Powerful Pointers for Players and Performers
“The collection of Ralph Shaw wisdom we’ve been waiting for. Keep [the book] in your ukulele case, under your pillow, in your car… anywhere you might need a little inspiration from a true entertainer and a gifted teacher.”
—From the foreword by ukulele master James Hill,
Learn how to:
- Put strings on a ukulele - correctly
- Play three styles of triplet strum
- Know where to look when you sing
- Tackle nerves and stage fright
- Start and run a ukulele club
- Remember lyrics and sing on pitch
- Create a killer set list...and much more.
Learn from a seasoned pro how to relax and improvise, introduce more dynamics into your playing, even—just for fun—how to make ukulele wine! You'll get some lessons in musical history and be royally entertained by the "King of the Ukulele" himself.