I look forward to entertaining you one day and meantime I hope my DVDs, CDs and Books help you along your own musical path.
The Art of Ukulele
The Art of Ukulele is more than a simple how-to book. In it I share my personal experience and provide a unique view into the development of playing styles, stagecraft and even inspiration.
Also included is wisdom gleaned from current and past musical stars such as Bill Tapia, the Beatles, J. Chalmers Doane, Tiny Tim and Paul Casper, a modern-day George Formby impersonator. All in one concise, handy-sized volume—ideal for quick reference.
Learn how to
- Make your strumming more varied and interesting
- Improve your ability to play by ear
- Play a song in any key
- Sing in tune with resonance and strong breath control
- Develop practice techniques that work for you
- Banish your stage fright
- Perform with passion and energy
- Jam with others or lead a successful singalong
The Ralph Shaw Micro MegaStore!
- Incredibly popular and acclaimed instructional DVDs
- A highly praised catalogue of CDs
- Books filled with useful tips and ideas compiled from the internationally famous newsletter
The Multimedia Experience
Follow me on Facebook
The Ukulele Entertainer: Inspired Ideas to Maximize Your Music
The Ukulele Entertainer is a free email newsletter designed to educate, inform and entertain. Learn tips on improving your playing, vocal technique and stage craft. Easy to unsubscribe any time you wish.
Click the button below to sign up.